Monday, April 14, 2008

Project Yellow (Looking into the Eye of Spring)



This is the last of my Project Yellow shots. I'm hoping spring gets the message and returns to our neck of the woods. It's been just above freezing and rainy for four days. And while, "Wow, can you believe this weather?" will get you through a short dip as you marvel at the meterological chaos, it's time to get back to saying that same phrase with wonder and appriciation for the warmth.

To see the "real" Project Yellow photos, jump over to Anna's site. You can also take a look at other folks who are on the look out for yellow and maybe take part.

9 comments:

Simon said...

That's a pretty cool way to finish off your project, Moksha. Do you have a macro lens, or do you just know how to fiddle with your settings to get that sort of DOF? (All I know is what DOF stands for to make me look smarter than I am.)

Moksha Gren said...

Simon - No macro lens, and no secret knowledge of DOF. In fact, I actually would have liked to have had the stamin down there in focus. I like the image this way, but it's not what I was trying for. But thanks ;)

Carletta said...

I know you have always ended with "for the real photos", but this is awesome!
I have enjoyed visiting here very much.

Karen Coutu said...

So delicate! What a great yellow. It makes me long for spring to show itself around here.

Anna said...

I love the shot Moksha! My last yellow will be tomorrow...I am ready for something different although I am enjoying everyone who is particiapting. I am glad you are back in Blogland! :)

Anna said...

And by the way...I noticed the "real" photo comment as well.....this is a stunning shot...it has "real" written all over it!

Gina said...

Love your yellow shots!! :O)

Robert said...

What a great look into the eye of spring. Over here it feels like we skipped spring and headed straight into summer! Nice end to your project yellow pictures.

émilie b said...

Oh, I kind of like that spring is in our neck of the woods right now. I just cleaned up the flowerbeds today and some of the bulbs are peeking out. We just need to get rid of all that snow now.

And I think the unfocused stamin works well to emphasize the point that "the eye of spring" is still a little blurry this week, as per your elegant b*tching about the weather.