Saturday, April 19, 2008

Project Looking Through (Basket Case)

Norah loves to help her Mommy fold clothes. Sadly, Mommy doesn't always appreciate this assistance. So, since I'm not really encouraged to help in the folding either (I don't do it right apparently) I instead attempt to keep the Little Lutine occupied and uninterested in her Mommy's efforts. The clothes hamper serves as endlessly useful in this endeavor.

This is my second entry in my good friend, Mark's photo challenge, Project Looking Through. Check out Mark's site for a list of participants or to contribute your own pictures.

And, as always, clicking the picture will open an image of Norah so huge you'll be thankful she's trapped behind those bars.

5 comments:

émilie b said...

I'd say Norah is yet again escaping portrait pictures, but this is going to get repetitive. ;)

I like the image shape :)

Moksha Gren said...

Emilie - There's just no pleasing you. I just put up seven new pictures to Norah's Google Gadget ;)

Either you are a total Norah junkie...or I forgot to send you that gadget. Both are fully possible.

Anna said...

I was just thinking that I wish my laundry bins were empty so a kid could get in them...I have laundry piling up! :) Nice shot and it is always good to get the kids involved...

Then you can say blogging is quality time with your kids!

Simon said...

Thankfully, we have four laundry baskets in our house (which on occasion, still aren't enough), and the boys love to sit in one and have the other on top of them. In this way, they are each in their own private space ship. They have been known, on rare occasions, to sit side by side in their respective space ships for upwards of 15 minutes. This is weird and interesting to watch.

émilie b said...

Ah! I know what happened: when you sent the gadget, I clicked to add it to my Google homepage, but the default browser is set to Frank's account (complicated reasoning behind that) so HE got it added to his iGoogle.

I DID notice the blunder, and did the necessary tweaking to get the gadget to my account, but didn't bother to remove it from Frank's. In the next hours, Frank noticed the surprise element on his homepage, and removed it (can you believe it?!), but he really liked the idea of that gadget and proceeded to create two similar accessories for our homepages (featuring our own spawn).

When he sent me the 2 other gadgets to add, I felt like a bad mom for putting other people's children above my own, so up Xavier and Lea went, pushing Norah down the screen. And since I failed to scroll down often enough in the last days, I failed to notice the new additions in the Norah archive. :(

I just corrected this: I have seen (and more often than not, taken) the pics featured in my kids' gadgets, so I decided to move them down the page a little, thus preventing future updates of Norah from being ignored. :D