Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Message FromPumkin

Hi, everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I’ve made my escape and am now resting comfortably with my momma at the hospital. You can keep calling me Pumkin if you want to, but you can also now call me Norah Lucille. I was born at 4:01 PM on Saturday, July 29th. I weighed in at an impressive 8lbs 14oz and stretched to an amazing length of 20.5”. I just wanted to let all my fans know that I am doing great and so are Mommy and Daddy. I’ll write more when I can, but for now you can feast your eyes on my cuteness in the pictures below.

Love,
Norah (aka Pumkin)










Hello World!!
Me and MommyMy Proud Daddy
MoMa holds me for the first timeUncle Jet was scared to hold me...but he got over itGettin' born is hard work

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Congratulations Mommy and Daddy! That little Pumpkin is just beautiful. I am so happy that she is here and it is all over for Mamma. The delivery part I mean. Now the fun starts. What a trip you guys will take.
God bless you all and this old Auntie is just thrilled to pieces for you both. I love you very much! Please kiss the Angel for me.

Anonymous said...

When I got the news, I was in a restuarant with 9 other people (most of whom I met that day). I excused myself from the table to take the call. When I came back, I was so excited I pretty much announced the news to the entire table (ok-the tables surrounding too)...rattling off all the info I could. I must have had a big grin that made me look like I had accomplished something because I was congratulated! I told them I would pass the congrats along, since I didn't have much to do except be happy. So, congratulations from the employee's from the Rice Street Vet clinic!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your life changing event. She is beautiful. Hugs, kisses and love to all.

Uncle Jimmy and Loretta

Anonymous said...

Welcome into the world, little Norah!! You are just the cutest thing. We have all been waiting to meet you. I am so happy you are here. You are a very lucky little girl to have the parents you do. You are going to have the best time with them. I am so looking forward to seeing all the things your life brings.
I can't wait to see you again!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Norah is beautiful and your new family is starting out great. Those are wonderful pictures. We can't wait to see more and meet Norah in person.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! She's absolutely beautiful! Hope things are going well!!!

Erica said...

Coming out of lurkdom to say Congratulations!!!!